MOTORBOAT - A DAY IN THE SEA - Private Tour with Skipper - 8 hours
Enjoy a Day in the Sea
Our 8h Boat Tour Experience. Rent a boat and spend a nice day enjoying our wonderful coast. An experience that will allow you to discover all our fantastic spots.
Moraira, Benissa, Calpe & Javea have one of the most beautiful coasts of the Mediterranean Sea.
We will cruise along the Marina Alta´s coast, admiring cliffs, bays, caves and anchoring wherever to swim, snorkel, to have something to eat and sunbathe. ( food not included)
Private boat tours including professional skipper. Max 6 people + skipper.
Board on at Moraira´s Club Nautico
Total : 780€ + fuel
* Minors must be accompanied by adults and carry authorization from parents or guardians.
- Private Tour & Boat. 8 hours. Capacity 6 people + skipper.
- Professional Skipper
- Snorkel equipment
- Paddle Surf
- Comfort equipment
( Music, Sunbathing cuhions, awning ...)
- Boat fishing licence + fish finder
- Security equipment
Not included :
- Lunch & Drinks ( optional )
- Water Sports( optional )
From 10:00 to 18:00h
- Where does it take place ? Boarding Moraira Port ( Moraira, Javea, Benissa y Calpe )
- 8 hours Tour
- Private boat - max 6 passangers
- Languages available : Spanish / English
- Adapted for handicap people: NO
- Recommended for family with children
Do not forget
- Bathing suit and towel
- Comfortable clothing
- Warm clothing ( Autumn - Winter )
- Sunglasses & sun cream
- Something to eat & drink ( we can provide it if you prefer )
- It never hurts to take with you seasickness pills.
1- 150€ will be required by POS (credit or debit card) at the time of booking.
2- The rest of the payment will be made prior to boarding either in cash or by credit card
3.- Deposit will be made in cash. The deposit will be refunded within a maximum period of 48 hours once the amount corresponding to the gasoline and any damage or loss caused has been deducted ( Deposit 200€ cash )
Percent required: 150.00€
- Cancellation for bad sea conditions:
Our priority is your safety and enjoyment of the experience. In case of bad sea conditions, the skipper may decide to cancel the tour up to 1 hour before the agreed departure time. In this case you can choose between a new date or that we return 100% of the money delivered as a reservation.
-Remaining Cancellation Conditions:
High season –
If you cancel your reservation with 30 days or more before the date of the contracted experience we will return 50 % of the reservation. If you cancel with less than 30 days before the date of the contracted experience no refund will be done.
In case you would need to cancel your reservation please we ask you to sent us an email to email@example.com
In the event that the customer does not show up on the agreed date and time, the total amount of the contracted service will be charged.
Share this activity